MASTER series Refractometer (Automatic Temperature Compensation & Water Resistant ) MASTER-50H
MASTER-50H is heat resistant model of the MASTER-Series. The MASTER-50H is the successor model of the conventional model, H-50. The MASTER-50H is developed for measuring high-temperature samples at their respective production sites. Moreover, the MASTER-50H has a longer service life as compared with conventional types because its prism is made of corrosion resisting tempered glass.
*Verification with the 10% Sucrose Solution ( RE-110010 ), 20% Sucrose Solution ( RE-110020 ), 30% Sucrose Solution ( RE-110030 ), 40% Sucrose Solution ( RE-110040 ) or 50% Sucrose Solution ( RE-110050 ).
|Scale range||Brix 0.0 to 50.0% |
(Automatic Temperature Compensation)
|Minimum Scale||Brix 0.5%|
|Measurement Accuracy||Brix ±0.5%||Repeatability||±0.25%|
|Optional||• 10% Sucrose Solution (±0.03%) : RE-110010 |
• 20% Sucrose Solution (±0.03%) : RE-110020
• 30% Sucrose Solution (±0.03%) : RE-110030
• 40% Sucrose Solution (±0.04%) : RE-110040
• 50% Sucrose Solution (±0.05%) : RE-110050
• Daylight plate for small volume samplings for MASTER series : RE-2311-67M (Except viscosity sample)
* Calibration Certificate : NIST-traceable certificate. This will increase the lead time of the order by 2 to 3 weeks. Contact an ATAGO representative for details.
|Parts||Daylight plate for MASTER series : RE-2315-60M|
|International Protection Class||IP65 (except eye piece) |
Dust-tight and Protected against water jets.
|Size & Weight||3.2×3.4× 16.8cm, 130g|