The NEW RX-5000α (alpha)-Plus features improved accuracy over the RX-5000α, with Brix ±0.010 and nD ±0.00002. The RX-5000α-Plus is an automatic digital refractometer which can set measurement temperature internally and has the following features for measuring the refractive index, Brix or concentration of various liquids accurately and speedily :
• Since the RX-5000α (alpha)-Plus has a thermo-module to control temperature, a constant temperature water bath is not necessary.
• The measurement starts automatically after the sample reaches your targeted temperature.
• The refractive index and Brix at your targeted temperature are speedily displayed.
• High Brix ± 0.010% and refractive index ± 0.00002 accuracy can be obtained.
• The RX-5000α (alpha)-Plus displays the top-and-bottom-limit-bar for your set control range.
• If the measurement value differs from that of your Standard Liquid or the other refractometer, it can be adjusted in a certain range.
• 60 kinds of user scales can be input according to your sample.
• The RX-5000α (alpha)-Plus is capable of calling up 30 latest measurements.
This product comes standard with a two (2) year limited warranty against manufacturer’s defects from the date of the original purchase. The warranty period can be extended to three (3) years if the product is registered with ATAGO.
|Measurement Range|| Refractive index (nD) : 1.32700 to 1.58000 |
Brix : 0.000 to 100.000%
( 5 to 60°C ATC)
|Minimum indication|| Refractive index (nD) : 0.00001 |
Brix : 0.005%
| Measurement Accuracy |
| Refractive index (nD) : |
Brix : ±0.010%
|Measurement Temperature||5 to 60°C|
|Power Supply||AC100V to 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Power consumption||65VA||Dimensions & weight|| 37×26×14cm, 6.4kg |
(Main Unit only)
|Mode|| MODE-1: |
Displays the measurement value once the sample reaches the target temperature.
Measures refractive index and temperature at fixed intervals and displays the estimated measurement value at the target temperature.
The thermo-module can be turn off. Without temperature control, the measurement value is displayed in 4 seconds after the START key is pressed.
Displays the measurement value once a certain level of sample stability is achieved.
|Output terminals|| • Printer (for ATAGO digital printers) |
• Computer - RS-232C
Connection to a USB port requires a USB to RS-232 adapter (optional)
|Warranty||2 years standard (3 years with product registration)|
|Optional|| • Digital Printer DP-RX : Cat.No.3121 |
• Digital Printer DP-RD : Cat.No.3122
• MAGIC™(metal) : RE-56180
• MAGIC™ (resin) : RE-56185
• Flow cell attachment for RX-5000α : RE-56172
• 10% Sucrose (±0.01%) : RE-111001
• 20% Sucrose (±0.01%) : RE-112001
• 30% Sucrose (±0.01%) : RE-113001
• 40% Sucrose (±0.02%) : RE-114002
• 50% Sucrose (±0.02%) : RE-115002
* Calibration Certificate : NIST-traceable certificate. This will increase the lead time of the order by 2 to 3 weeks. Contact an ATAGO representative for details.
|Parts|| • Printer paper (regular) for DP-62α, DP-RX : RE-8412 |
• Printer paper (long-term storage)for DP-62α, DP-RX : RE-8414
• Printer paper for DP-RD : RE-89403
• Ribbon cassette for DP-RD : RE-89402
• Fan Filter Replacement: RE-58001